The Dunker is well known here in Norway. But of course, everyone can try harder to recommend the breed to more sportsmen. Unfortunately, a lot of hunters don’t find dog-shows very interesting. They only want to use their hare-hound for hunting reasons. This is not just a Dunker problem, but concerns generally all hare-hound breeds in Norway.
When I participate in dog-shows, there are a lot of people who make contact, and have their own story about the Dunker.
The Dunker! We’re starting to break into some pretty obscure territory over here, which is great because, let’s face it, this blog can’t be all beagles and bassets all day long (I mean, it CAN, and that would probably go over like GANGBUSTERS, but I don’t want to discriminate against any hound!). Velkommen, Herr Dunker!
- contemplatingchicken likes this
- clarkalarm reblogged this from hounddogsrunning
- spashiba likes this
- chocolateraine likes this
- holothuroid likes this
- timelordingitup likes this
- malabie likes this
- brownhoundeyes likes this
- theotherwindow likes this
- vinegarvagina reblogged this from hounddogsrunning
- commanderspacedogdoggy reblogged this from hounddogsrunning
- hungryghoast likes this
- hounddogsrunning posted this